Snowball Manor offers the discerning traveller a rural retreat in Wakefield, Nelson. Enjoy the comfort of this modern bed and breakfast set in 16 acres.
This is the ideal location to explore all the Nelson and Tasman regions have to offer:
- Just a few minutes to the township of Wakefield
- 10 minutes to Brightwater – great for the wine festival
- 15 minutes to shopping, restaurants and cafés of Richmond
- 30 minutes to central Nelson
- 10 minutes to the Richmond Ranges for great bush walks and swimming holes
- Only an hour to the Rainbow ski fleld and Mt Robert
- Only an hour to Lake Rotoiti, a picturesque lake in the Nelson Lakes National Park, wonderful for bird watching and lizards – you may even hear a kiwi call
So start your day with a delicious breakfast and explore all that Nelson has to offer.